GIRL’S (7th-12th Grades) LACROSSE ‘POP UP PRACTICE’ CLINICS
WHO: GIRL’S LACROSSE PLAYERS 7TH-12TH GRADE (not for beginner or 1st year athletes)
WHEN: WEDNESDAYS, AUGUST 26TH – SEPTEMBER 30TH
1ST SESSION: 5:30-630 PM
2ND SESSION: 7-8 PM
WHAT: 1 HOUR ORGANIZED DRILL PRACTICE WITH ACTIVE DRILL STATIONS AND STICK SKILLS PRACTICE, LED BY EXPERIENCED FORMER/CURRENT LACROSSE PLAYERS & OFFICIALS. Players will be organized based on skill level (MS, JV, Varsity or Intermediate/Advanced)
COST: $15/Player – MUST REGISTER and pay in advance per session, sign ups weekly.
SPACE IS LIMITED (due to COVID restrictions)
WHERE: KING LOUIES SPORTS COMPLEX, OUTDOOR TURF FIELD, MIDDLETOWN, KY
REGISTER USING FOLLOWING LINKS:
REGISTER NOW Aug 26th
REGISTER NOW Sept 2nd
REGISTER NOW Sept 9th
REGISTER NOW Sept 16th
REGISTER NOW Sept 23nd
REGISTER NOW Sept 30th
NOTE – please indicate the 5:30p or 7p session you will be attending when you register.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mike Havill at King Louie’s, or Hallie Bray.
PLAYER RESPONSIBILITIES: Players MUST BRING their own sticks, goggles, mouthguards, masks and personal water bottles. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST FOLLOW COVID PROTOCOLS.
- All players will be required to sign ‘RECOGNITION OF RISK WAIVER’
- Participants should NOT PARTICIPATE if you had a positive COVID test, had a fever, had a cough or been feeling ill in the last 14 days. If you have pre-registered and feel ill, please contact clinic Administrator ASAP.
- Participants temperatures will be taken before admittance to the field for each session. Elevated temperatures will not be allowed to participate.
- Masks are required to enter the facility and 6ft Social Distance will be recommended. Stations will be set up to provide distance and continuous movement for athletes.
- Players will be advised to wear masks when inside the 6ft social
- Hand Sanitizer and Sanitizing Station will be utilized upon entry and exiting the facility.
- Players will utilize sticks to pick up balls, not hands.